Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing southernmostboutique.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted temporarily to download one copy of the documents (information or software) on Southernmost Boutique, LLC for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Southernmost Boutique, LLC;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transfer the documents to another person or “mirror” the elements on any different server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Southernmost Boutique, LLC at any time. Upon ending your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded documents in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Southernmost Boutique, LLC are provided “as is.” Southernmost Boutique, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and as a result of this disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Southernmost Boutique, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet blog or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Southernmost Boutique, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Southernmost Boutique, LLC Internet site. Even if Southernmost Boutique, LLC or a Southernmost Boutique, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these restrictions may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Southernmost Boutique, LLC could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southernmost Boutique, LLC does not warrant that any of the articles on its blog are accurate, complete, or current. Southernmost Boutique, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its blog at any time without notice. Southernmost Boutique, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Southernmost Boutique, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet blog and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Southernmost Boutique, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked blog is at the user’s risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Southernmost Boutique, LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Website.